in 26 countries), disseminating results at the level of countries where projects are implemented and the flow of information beyond bordersfaces significant challenges. This is the main reason why a common communication platform in the form of an online magazine is created. It is not accidental that the official launch of the "Youth Employment Magazine" falls on the UN International Day of Friendship, since consortia implementing projects remain in harmonised, constant relations with each other, sharing good practices and exchanging experiences.
- €60.6 million in funding.
- 3 donor countries – Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
- Supporting 26 transnational projects that promote quality youth employment.
- Intends in particular to reach the long-term unemployed in the age group 25-29, to be complementary to existing EU funding.
- More information: http://eeagrants.org/fundforyouthemployment.